Thursday, January 22, 2009

It Only Gets Easier on Day 2

So I thought my first day was easy but day 2 was even easier. I had to be at a training session for the county at 10 am, yay being able to sleep in. When we told about our training we were told to go to the training then to our placements unless our cooperating teachers told us otherwise. Well, mine did. Due to the snow day they had on Friday, their last days of exams got moved to today so they were done with classes at 11:35. Well, when I got out of training I had a text from my cooperating teacher saying that I didn't need to drive out because the exams and grades were already done. So I was home hanging out on the couch by noon. I don't get why people think student teaching is so hard. Lol.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. It my first day all day at the school with the kids there. I'm super excited and a little nervous at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment